Friday, February 13, 2009

2002 Thelin / Jensen Kids Movie

This movie is one that our family has watched over and over. It is kind of like a Monte Python movie in that, the more we watch it, the funnier we think it is. Jonathan Thelin was the director and made it in 2002. Some things that make us laugh are:

1.) Abby and Canada aren't suppose to laugh, but can't seem to stop.
2.) Canada hits Tanner and makes him show his 'angry face'.
3.) Abby responds to a snap by Jonathan, and tries it herself.
4.) Tanner and Madison talking about the gold and jewels (and crowns)
5.) Abby and Canada thinking Tricia's acting is real (2 times)
6.) Abby and Canada's discussing what they want to do...with their kid accents...classic.
7.) Tanner and Madison trying to bike in hurricane force winds.
8.) etc, etc, etc.

At the end there is a quick piece on Grandma singing with Abby and Canada.


4 comments:

Tiffany said...

That was so fun to watch. The kids all gathered around the computer to watch and were all entranced. I love the kid accents, so so precious. We laughed our heads off.

Jensen Family :) said...

I was laughing so hard my eyes were watering so hard I couldnt even see! Hahahaha I just barely saw it, I love it when you text me when you post so I can get right on! MORE MORE MORE I My kids are going to love watching this tomorow, they are sleeping right now! Love ay Trish

Johnny Austin said...

That brings back a flood of memories! Yall's kids are soooo talented and fun to be around and to work with! I laughed hardest (again) at Mad and Tan trying to ride up hill into the wind! They were so commited to making a movie they would have went swimming in ice water! Dream big and achieve kids! Johnny D!

Johnny Austin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.