Lilly got up early this morning for a run through on some of her to songs. These are done before a smaller number of people, but give practice on performing in front of real live people.
Saturday, March 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
She is just precious. Great singing Lilly!!
Lilly has a great voice I love her Video's. When was Jackson born and where? Email me loweb63@cox.net please for the geneology
What a talented little beauty!!! So dang cute.
Vanessa! This is the first blog Shannon has shown me that I actually care about! Don't expect me to keep up tabs on it though - I'm much too manly. Yeah, I'll have to be sure to pawn off all my Hurley shirts to Tanner if I don't put holes in them first . . . blast my large muscles! Hey, I got that letter from Tanner's eagle advisor, and will write something amazing tomorrow (won't be too hard when Tanner's the topic). Well, keep up the blogging, my wife loves it, and I think it's just so darn neat...
Post a Comment