Friday, February 6, 2009

Gifts from China

Grandma and Grandpa sent gifts from China for the kids. They love playing dress up with all the chinese outfits and decor. 
Lilly loves her light up crown. She thinks it is the coolest thing ever. She wore her red chinese vest today to school!

5 comments:

Tiffany said...

ooh Jackson is so so cute. Love him!

Jensen Family :) said...

Cool stuff, the kids are so cute, Jasckson looks like Lilly to me, so prcious!

Jerai Moulton said...

Hi Thelin's! I found your blog through Tiffany's blog. It's so fun to read about your family and know what's going on in every one's life! I can't believe how big your kids are!

Dana Wartena Thelin said...

HI, GLAD THAT THE BOX ARRIVED FINALLY FROM CHINA. IT ONLY TOOK FROM THE DAY WE SENT IT, NOVEMBER 19 TO FEBRUARY 4TH TO GET THERE. THAT'S A SLOW BOAT FROM CHINA... LOVE YA, DAD AND MOM

Sarah said...

OK so you have to know I have been reading your blog...so I thought i would leave a comment. Your family is the cutest! That little lily has the sweetest face ever. I totally can't believe how old all your kids are...time flies. But they are all gorgeous! You and Jason look the same as ever...haven't aged a bit (Jason does have a few more gray then I remember...but it suits him) I am glad your well. And I will defiantly be blog stalking you from time to time.