Thursday, February 12, 2009

Lilly's first real performance

In 2008, our 5-year old Lilly started taking voice lessons. Lilly really loves to sing and sometimes gets her siblings frusterated by the constant singing while driving in the car.

Lilly had a couple of performances in 2008 and this is one that we recorded.

4 comments:

Jensen Family :) said...

Wow Vaness, She is so confident, not scared a bit, and to a packed house too! She is adorable, I love her 'Hooree' down the chimney tonight! She is so precious, it reminds me of when Tanner used to sing at that age! Love ya Trish

Sarah said...

She really is Amazing, Wow! And what a doll! All her moves just cracked me up...you have a star on your hands.

Tiffany said...

That was so cute. She is a great singer. A star is born.

Johnny Austin said...

Look out Shirley Temple, you've got some serious competition comin from little Lilly T! Keep singing young one! I'm syked to see what the future holds for you! I am thuroughly impressed! Johnny D!