The kids MADE the parents leave so they could do a movie. They said "it was the only way their creative juices could flow." After watching this movie, we may need to send some of them to counseling.
These kids don't need counseling! They need awards! Shannon and I couldn't stop laughing the whole time! Obviously, the fact that a portion of my blood flows through their veins made the genius of the film no surprise. Keep those creative juices flowing!
That was Hilarius. We laughed so hard we cried. You have some very creative kids there. The kids kept saying "again, again" as they had to watch it a million times. Your kids rock.
I want to buy some stock in that Yummy Chocolate Productions, that's the stuff! "I Like Chocolate!" My favorite scene is the last one where they wrote a Monty Python esq drawn out joke, I was laughing louder and louder every time it cut back to Lily running toward Abby, Great writing, it all starts with the writing, keep making great movies yall!
Loved the movie! My boys watched it over and over and thought it was great! They don't remember your kids and so we need to get these cousins together more! Sarinah in Arizona
5 comments:
These kids don't need counseling! They need awards! Shannon and I couldn't stop laughing the whole time! Obviously, the fact that a portion of my blood flows through their veins made the genius of the film no surprise. Keep those creative juices flowing!
That was Hilarius. We laughed so hard we cried. You have some very creative kids there. The kids kept saying "again, again" as they had to watch it a million times. Your kids rock.
You could be right about the counseling! Then again, slasher/horror movies do make a lot of money...
I want to buy some stock in that Yummy Chocolate Productions, that's the stuff! "I Like Chocolate!" My favorite scene is the last one where they wrote a Monty Python esq drawn out joke, I was laughing louder and louder every time it cut back to Lily running toward Abby, Great writing, it all starts with the writing, keep making great movies yall!
Johnny D in Austin!
Loved the movie! My boys watched it over and over and thought it was great! They don't remember your kids and so we need to get these cousins together more!
Sarinah in Arizona
Post a Comment