When mom and dad took off to look at Island Park cabins, the kids stayed home and made a movie. The movie below was made for the parents and has been a lot of fun to watch. As with a lot of these movies, the more we watch the movie, the more we laugh.
Thursday, September 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Oh my goodness, we are laughing so hard out eyes are crying! That was also the best darn movie we have ever seen, what a great job they did! LOOOVE it!
HOLY CRAP-A-MOLEEEE! That was sweet! We can't believe you guys put that all together! GENIUS. Must be in the blood.
That was awesome. I love love loved it. I cant wait to show it to the kids. I was laughing my head off. They sure have talent.
Your kids are so funny...what a hoot!
LOL! That is the best short film I've watched all day! And I've watched a couple today! I love the english accents and that Tan Man did a whole dialouge sound track! Yall are moving up in your movie making skills for sure! I'm proud to say I know you! Dream big and achieve! Johnny D!
Post a Comment