Thursday, June 10, 2010

Company Party at Lagoon

Each year my company, SolutionStream, invites all employees and their families to Lagoon for a meal and fun. This year was great! We now have over 50 employees, so the turnout was very high. Each year we also get t-shirts for all employees and families (thanks James Thelin!)

This was the first ride that I put Jackson on. It went up about 40' and then dropped over and over again. Simply put, Jackson was not impressed and put him on the defensive after that.
Again, Jackson wasn't happy to be in anything moving. I don't blame him because the first ride was a shock!

Jackson's favorite ride became being held by a parent.


Jackson was even worried about the family trian ride to see the animals. However, after we got going on this ride, he finally settled down and enjoyed the sights.

Tanner was at BYU at EFY, so the older girls took friends. They had a blast! Once we got there, we only saw them for a moment at lunch, then they were off for fun. They hit all the BIG rides.







4 comments:

Tiffany said...

poor little Jackson, you are a mean daddy. just kidding.

POP POP said...

Looks like a fun day at Lagoon. Wish we were there... Love Jackson's bravery. I think he is brave and bold. He was just put through a tough test, so he will be stronger eh Jason? I remember Joshua at 3 going on Majic Mountain roller coaster ride in the car behind me and Jonathan by himself. He said he loved it. i was scared to death for him. How would you react at that age? Jackson is so so cute and BRAVE. Love,

POP POP

POP POP said...

Looks like a fun day at Lagoon. Wish we were there... Love Jackson's bravery. I think he is brave and bold. He was just put through a tough test, so he will be stronger eh Jason? I remember Joshua at 3 going on Majic Mountain roller coaster ride in the car behind me and Jonathan by himself. He said he loved it. i was scared to death for him. How would you react at that age? Jackson is so so cute and BRAVE. Love,

POP POP

Jensen Family :) said...

So cute!